17th Uzbekistan International Oil & Gas (OGU) Exhibition & Conference
The 17th Uzbekistan International Oil & Gas (OGU) Exhibition & Conference is the premier oil and gas trade event in Uzbekistan, which brings together over 200 exhibitors fr om 25 countries seeking to meet and do business.
It’s the place wh ere senior level decision-makers converge to discuss key issues, such as development in the sector, modernization of facilities and regional energy security. The exhibition will be held on 14 - 16 May 2013 and the conference will be held on 15 - 16 May 2013 at the Uzexpocentre in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Sections of the exhibition:
- Geology, geophysics, seismic equipment and services
- Oil and gas production (technologies and equipment
- Offshore exploitation (technologies and equipment
- Oil and gas wells: construction and operation
- Oil and gas transportation and storage
- Oil and gas processing, petrochemistry, petroleum production
- Construction of oil and gas industry facilities
- Pipes and pipelines
- Control equipment
- Accident prevention and fire protection
- Environmental safety
- Software and computer systems
GEOTECH Holding CJSC together with all members of IG Seismic Services (IGSS) is a traditional participant of OGU (see company structure).
We will be glad to see you on our stand in the pavilion 2.
Our technical experts will describe their work to you and answer your questions concerning all aspects of our professional activities:
Full information about the exhibition you can get on the organizer website: http://www.oilgas.uz/