Caspian Oil & Gas 2013, 20th Anniversary International Exhibition & Conference
Caspian Oil & Gas is the largest event of oil and gas industry in Caspian region. It brings together leading experts and major players in the oil field of the region. In 2012, 304 companies from 35 countries demonstrated their expositions in Baku Expo Center.
Sections of the exhibition:
- Reservoir engineering;
- Geophysics and geology;
- Construction and exploitation oil and gas wells, platforms and floating rigs;
- Designing, manufacturing and servicing the equipment for oil and gas industry;
- Pipe-laying and providing protection systems for pipelines;
- Refining and petrochemicals;
- Hydrocarbons transportation;
- Building and construction works for the energy sector;
- Providing oil and gas storage systems;
- Producing specialist techniques, general operational and maintenance back-up and spare parts and many others, including financial and legal services.
GEOTECH Holding CJSC together with all members of IG Seismic Services (IGSS) is a traditional participant of Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition (see company structure).
We will be glad to see you on our stand in the pavilion 1.
Our technical experts will describe their work to you and answer your questions concerning all aspects of our professional activities:
Full information about the exhibition you can get on the organizer website: