GEOTECH-Eastern Geophysical Company LLC
Ltd. "Geotech - Eastern Geophysical Company (" LLC "Geotech-SHAPE") exists in the oilfield services market is relatively recent, but already covers the geography of the territory of the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). In its work the company uses the latest advances in seismic, guaranteeing reliability and performance, as well as the high quality of results.
The company consists of five seismic crews, equipped with advanced technical and software in the field of geophysical research. Staff LLC "Geotech-SHAPE" qualified to work on modern equipment, has a long experience of the profile in the Far North.
Experts have experience of work performed up to 1000 linear meters. km CDP-2D, by a field party in a single season. During his time (2 field seasons) company holds more than 170 000 FN project-2D, 2D/3C, 3D in the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
The company was established in October 2010, as the successor of the East-Siberian branch of the Geophysical Expedition "Khantymansiyskgeofizika", which is also working in the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). The expedition consisted of four field crews, who used non-explosive source, is profiled in the seismic survey CDP-2D.
Surveying carried out using the latest satellite navigation systems Trimble R7 working in the system GPS, and GLONASS.
For the production of seismic telemetry system uses field SERCEL 428XL and all kinds of modern sources of seismic vibrations: vibration sources NOMAD 65 systems synchronization VE-464 and Trimble positioning 351; explosive, pulse Yenisei CEM-4.
· Planning and organizing field topographic surveying;
· Design and implementation of field seismic 2D, 3D, 2D/3C;
· Processing of seismic, geological and geophysical data;
· Structural interpretation of the results of treatment;
· Dynamic processing and interpretation;
· Quality control field data.
· Satellite Navigation System Trimble-7 and Topcon GB-1000;
· Self-propelled drilling rigs URBT-4T;
· Nonexplosive pulsed electromagnetic sources Yenisei HEM-50, CEM-4, SAM-100.
Mailing address: 666780, Irkutsk Region, Ust-Kut Street. Kirova 77
Reception: +7 (39565) 5-24-68, E-mail: email@example.com
Managing Director - Hadeev Radik Galimzyanovich
Chief Engineer - Latvian Viktor